- Open Terminal
- Make the script executable by typing: chmod a+x (yourscriptname)
- In Finder, right-click the file
- Select “Open with” and “Other…”
- Here you select the application you want the file to execute into, in this case it would be Terminal.
- To be able to select Terminal, you need to switch from “Recommended Applications” to “All Applications”.
- The Terminal.app application can be found in the Utilities folder
- After clicking OK you should be able to execute the script by simply double-clicking it.
Getting Calendar spam on your iOS device? Follow these steps until Apple fixes the root cause: How to safely delete iCloud calendar spam from your iPhone – The Sweet Setup
Want to check the health of your MacBook battery? Use CoconutBattery.
The Apple Discussion forums can be very helpful. While I usually find the discussion I need via a Google search, the Tips forum is a very interesting section of the site.
I hope this helps you in learning more!